13 - Fogg Memorial
Built in 1894, Fogg Memorial was originally the high school for town students. Even today, its bell is rung at 8:15 to signify the beginning of the school day.Fogg is now the home base for Upper School students. Located in this building are student lockers, a snack bar, the senior lounge, and areas to congregate. On the academic side, Fogg houses English, history, French, Latin, and Spanish classrooms. Its third floor, used for study halls, theater-in-the-round, and other special events, gives all a birds-eye view of our extraordinary campus.
College Admission Officers may park in Fogg lot and check in with College Counseling upon arrival.