Thank you for your interest in our Pre-Kindergarten
(beginning at age 3) through Grade 4 Lower School program, Berwick’s foundational division. From daily engagement in our homeroom classrooms and exploration studies (art
, physical educatio
, and world language
-- Mandarin and Spanish) to the supportive exchanges within our social-emotional learning
and wellness endeavors, the Lower School provides an exemplary educational experience. In a distinctly joyful environment, students deepen their curiosity and creativity, develop critical thinking skills, and become contributing members to our Lower School community.
The elementary school years are filled with learning; everything is new and curiosities are high. We nourish these meaningful, critical years for students by encouraging joy, excitement, and curiosity around learning.
- Close parent-teacher relationships and open communication
- Social Emotional learning creates a sense of kindness, honesty, and readiness to learn
- Individualized experiences for every student
- Nature-based education using our 72-acre campus
- Mandarin and Spanish beginning at age 3
- Coding and robotics